Friday, December 11, 2009

Calling all NEWBORNS!!!

My first FOCUS will be newborns.  I will be doing sessions for a discounted price of $50.  I would love to be able to give you 15-30 pictures of the new addition to your family.  This is also a wonderful Christmas gift!  This session does not necessarily include other family members but Mom and Dad should be prepared to be in a few pictures as well as any siblings.  However, most of the pictures will be of just the new baby.  I do allow more time for feedings and diaper changes so please know this session could take up to 4 hours but if we have a sleepy baby who sleeps most of the time, it could be a lot quicker.  I will do a consultation first and we will shoot at your house to keep from taking the new baby away from home.  For $50 you will get a CD with 20-30 edited images to print as you wish and 1 pre-made announcement that I have designed for you.  You can purchase other announcements from me or use your images to print somewhere else.   So...whose having a baby?  Please forward a link to my blog to anyone you know that is having a baby in the given time frame.  This offer will expire when I have photographed 5 newborns or by the deadline!  All sessions MUST be shot by Febuary 1, 2010.  And...I am going to put this offer on craigslist, but wanted to offer to my freinds, family and followers first! 




No comments:

Post a Comment