Friday, February 26, 2010

I have been out of the loop

WOW, since Thanksgiving I have been either out of town, sick, had company, freezing, told by Doc I had to rest, sick and now I am starting to get back into the swing of things!  I got lots of new toys for Christmas that I can not wait to play with - well I have played some but I want to play more!  As soon as we got back from being in S.C. for Christmas and New Years we found out we are expecting!  We are thrilled but with that wonderful news has come morning sickness and a few other issues!  As the weather warms, or I dream is does, so do my spirits!  I look forward to shooting lots this spring and not just my belly growing my my photography as well! 
When the Georger's came to visit we did a quick photo shoot of the kiddos!   And when I say quick I mean super duper quick as these boys just wanted to play, play, play!  Arn't they cute??

No comments:

Post a Comment