Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FOCUS

So, I have been thinking about my focus.  Everyone in everything seems to have a focus.  An area they are really good at.  Doctors, Laywers, Artist, Military, and well even photographers.  But what is MY focus???  And, what do I WANT it to be?  I am not good at focusingin general, however coffee has been helping the last 3 days.  So, I am searching for my focus.  I have decided to take the next 3 months to start this search.  In January - March I will be offering specials to help me tweak some areas I do not get much practice in, to step out of my comfort zone and to find my focus.  My lack of FOCUS could be your savings!  Will it be infants?  Maternity? or maybe Seniors?  Or maybe something new?  So, stay posted, follow me or stop by and see what I will be focusing on next!



No comments:

Post a Comment