Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome to the Allison Curti Photography Blog

Thank you for taking a few minute to view my blog.  As you can see right now it is still under construction but I will be posting my sessions here for your easy viewing.  I plan to have my business up and running by October 1, 2009!  I am so excited!  As you view my photographs, my thoughts and my going's on, please feel free to leave a comment.  If you are interested in booking a session with me, please call me at 757-408-3035 or e-mail me at allisoncurti@yahoo.com.  You are also welcomed to look back at my journey if you so desire.  http://www.allisonwantstobeaphotographer.blogspot.com/.  There are a lot more pictures there(right now anyway).  So, to give you a little information about my sessions.  I am a natural light photographer.  That means I shoot mostly outside or inside in places where the sun is providing apple shine!  I love the beach but am not limited to the beach.  I am actually in search of a rustic farm right now.  My sessions usually last 1-1 1/2 hours but I am willing to take the time we need, as long as we have ample light.  I do understand that things happen and people get cranky, especially toddlers.   I will post a little peek into your session on my blog within 5 days of your shoot and you should have your CD with 20-30 edited images in about 2 weeks depending on my workload.  These images are yours and you are free to print as you like.  Right now I am not offereing printing services but may do so in the future.  If you need help with printing please do not hesitate to give me a call or shoot me an e-mail.  I will be happy to help.  Currently I am ONLY charging $60 a session.  That is my promo price.  Unfotunatly prices can not stay that low so they will be going up on October 1, 2009!  I plan to always be giving somehow.  Wether it be a gift certificate for a raffle benefiting a charity that touches my heart or helping out a military family, I hope to be constantly finding a way to help someone.  Your ideas, input, feedback or comments are always welcomed!  I plan to continue growing and to grow I welcome challenges.  I can not wait to photograph your family, your children, or maybe even you.  Thank you for your time and come back often!      

No comments:

Post a Comment