Saturday, September 5, 2009

The "T" Boys

I am so thankful for the referal of the "T" family from Barbara Sguelgia, my fantastic realtor!  You rock Barbara because these were some super cute boys!  Thank you Jenn for asking me to take pictures of your precious boys!  They were so sweet and so full of personality!  I hope that Daddy is able to see a few of these.  I am working on your pictures and hope to have them out to you soon.  I am looking forward to our family shoot when Daddy is back home.

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure if youll read this. But your work is great. My sons birthday is coming up in November and I really want to find a photographer to take his pics with like a cake and also do some family portraits on the beach and in like leaves and such even though it will be freezing by that time I really want some stuff like that done. Mostly birthday and family pics. Can you email me your price range and phone number so we can talk more. My email is lina.morones@gmail.com I know its a long way away but I am planning early.
    Lina

    ReplyDelete