Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The "A" Family

Thank you Becky Breedlove of Becky Breedlove Photography for sending this amazing family my way.  The "A" family was vacationing at Cape Henry on Fort Story and contacted Becky to have a family shoot while they were here. Being busy in the process of building a home and moving, Becky sent them to me!  Thank you Becky!  I was thrilled and even more so once I met them.  This family was not only beautiful but so much fun.  One of the girls even wants to be a photographer.  The girls were not only sisters but friends and sometimes I felt like they should be on a Hallmark card for sisters!  Ryan was a little ham and you could see in Mom and Dad eyes how much they love their children and each other.  This was a fabulous shoot with beautiful weather, dolphins playing so close and well dressed kids squealing, twirling, digging and running in delight! 

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! You did an awesome job! Congrats on the new blog, I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! They are all really beautiful Allison! Congrats on your new blog and business, yayyy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete