Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Looking for models

Well sort of...
I am looking for a military family whose husband/wife is deployed and will be returning sometime between now and May 1, 2010.  I am interested in photographing the homecoming of your loved one including the waiting time before, the arrival and a family photo before the happy family goes home!  I will provide you with a CD of edited images (30 plus) to print as you wish!  I am specifically looking for a family with children but am not limited.  Oh and yes, I am doing this as a gift! 
Why am I doing this? 
I am wanted to say thank you to the military families that sacrifice as their family is split apart for long periods of time.  Yes, my husband is in the military but, we have been fortunate that he has not deployed so I say a big thank you to those who have not been so lucky as I.  Also, I want to be able to offer this as a service to the military families in the future.  I have photographed a homecoming but, I feel before I charge for this service or join opLove, I need some practice at this specific task!  So...if you are a military family, with a spouse deployed and returning between now and May 1, 2010 please send me and e-mail or give me a call. 757-408-3035  If I get more than 1 family interested in this, I will draw from a hat and may offer a second thank you gift or a deep discount.  ;)  I look forward to helping you welcome your other half home.  This is such an exciting time and I would like to capture the emotions as you go through it.  I may even shed a happy tear too!  
Enjoy a peek at a family who was separated for 7 months and while hubby was away, he became a father again!  His little boy was such a great man of the house and Mom was so strong while he was gone but so happy to have his daddy and her best friend home.  Oh and the last image is daddy seeing his baby girl for the first time!  It was a wet, wonderful day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment