Monday, March 22, 2010

And soon there will be THREE

Check out this beautiful Mommy to Be!  These two are going to have a gorgeous bundle of joy!  Meagan is a fellow photographer, fellow Navy wife and we both lived in Sicily at the same time.  However we did not meet until we were both in this area and went to a photography seminar!  When she asked me to do her maternity pictures I will have to say I was a bit nervous but it was a terrific challenge.  She has backdrop stands so we played inside and then ventured outside.  I actually learned a lot from her, not just from shooting but also from our conversations.  I was so excited to see these pictures when I got home and well, I fell in love with a few but 1 is my fav!  Can you guess which one?   I am so excited for this sweet family to welcome their baby boy soon!
Lets just say, I saved the best for last!  I LOVE this last one.  Daddy To Be had just finished and put up the crib while we were photographing and they were so excited!  It was such a sweet time and Daddy's love for his wife and baby to be was so obvious!  Beautiful family!

2 comments:

  1. You are fantastic :D I'm so excited about the pictures.. I can't wait for Chuck to get home so he can see too!! Thanks for everything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job capturing the joy, anticipation and wonderment of their impending birth.

    ReplyDelete