Friday, October 23, 2009

The sweetest compliment

So, I was thinking of my plan this week, my plan for my business.  I was thinking about all the things that I need to do and decide upon such as my logo, a website, a printing lab and ways to keep learning more and more and more.  I had a sweet lady send me an e-mail that listed off several names of people she had referred me to and tell me how excited she was and I wanted to thank her.  I had another lady post several times on her blog how excited she was to be using me and she had not even had her family photographed yet.  I have to say, It was such a wonderful feeling!  I even blushed a little bit!  Then the family I photographed tonight was referred to me by 2 different people!  The sweetest compliment right there!  A referral!  It makes me so happy and I want to thank each and everyone of you who has referred someone to me.  That is how my business is being built!  So...I asked myself, how can I thank all these wonderful people who are sending their friends, family and co-workers to me???  What would be a sweet gift in return?  I thought and I thought and well, I decided that yall are worth a FAT discount off your next portrait session.  And if you refer another person, another person and another person that is 3 more discounts!  So, make positively sure you tell me who referred you!!  I want to thank them and I want to thank you!

REFER A FRIEND DISCOUNT
IF YOU REFER A FRIEND, FAMILY MEMBER OR CO-WORKED OR EVEN A STRANGER ON THE STREET, MAKE SURE THEY TELL ME THAT YOU SENT THEM.  I WILL GIVE YOU A $10 CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT SESSION AFTER THEIR PORTRAIT SESSION IS COMPLETE.  AND IF YOU REFER THE ENTIRE OFFICE, THE WHOLE MEETUP GROUP, THE GROCERY STORE OR EVEN THE SOCCER TEAM, FOR EACH PERSON YOU REFER THAT SCHEDULES AND ATTENDS A SESSION WITH ME YOU WILL RECIEVE A $10 CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT SESSION!  SO...WHO IS GETTING A FREE SESSION???   LIMIT?  THE SKY IS THE LIMIT.  HAVE I MENTIONED THAT I LOVE A REFERRAL?  IT MAKES ME HAPPY.  I ALSO LOVE MY PEEPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment