Thursday, October 1, 2009

Some changes....

Wow September was fun!  I have so much to finish up on and am leaving Saturday to go visit some of my besties for a week!  So, if you do not have your pictures yet, I am working very hard to get them finished before I leave but....it may very well not happen.  I will work even harder when I get back.  I promise!  I was so blessed to have a busy September and it was such a great time with a lot of wonderful people!  My goal was to have my business up and running by Oct 1, 2009 and well...I did it!!!  Unfortunatly my promo price of $60 has expired but for the rest of the year I will be offering portrait sessions for $100.  This includeds a 1-2 hour portrait session at a location of your choice and a CD with 20-30 edited images that you can print as you wish.  I typically shoot 2 hours before sundown but can be flexible depending on the location.  I look forward to photograph you and your family and am so excited about what is to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment