Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's been a while, nice to see you again....

Why has it been a while??  This deployment meant I was super busy just being a mama.  I am thrilled to say my hubby is HOME!!!  I could write a book of all that has gone on in the last 16 months but I will quickly sum it up in a few words:  San Diego, Santee, Beach, 1st grade, Cub Scouts, Baseball, Flag Football, broken arm, surgery, Disney, New Truck, New Tree, Birthdays, Potty Training,  Tooth Fairy, Santa Clause, Easter Bunny, Ceiling repair, OBX, Dad and Mom had surgery, and much more....  Needless to say, I have been shooting mostly with my phone!  The important thing, I am still capturing moments whether it be with my big lens or my phone.  Memories are being made every day and captured!  Our journey is taking a turn now as my husband starts school and will report to a ship.  Looks like another deployment in out near future.  While he is here, I will shoot.  I have several things planned already!  I'm excited to be doing a benefit dinner for a family who lost their son.  I am photographing some dear friends before the move to Japan!  I will miss them so so much but am so excited about their adventure ahead!  I have a senior shoot coming up of a handsome gentleman full of personality!  I also have a pending maternity and newborn in the works!  Life is good!  I am excited to step out of my comfort zone a little and to be shooting!  I hope to see you soon, be it in front of the camera or not!  :-)  Here are some things I have been working on!  Thanks for keeping up with me and do not forget to share me with the ones you love!





  

No comments:

Post a Comment