Sunday, March 27, 2011

This family reminded me of my own...

What a fun family!  Grandparents to grandkids they were all full of life and love for one another!  These kids are lucky to have these grandparents that obviously love them so much and I bet are amazing grandparents.  There is something so special about grandparents!  I dont know what it is exactly but it is something...actually it is EVERYTHING!!!  Matter of a fact, I want a family portrait of my family - grandparents to grandchildren - next time I am home!  A must do.  These children were adorable!  So excited and happy until the wind picked up and the temps dropped.  That is when we began to struggle.  All of us.  It was some seriosly cold wind.  Oh how I long for spring...and I hope it last for a while.  So, here is a sneak peek of this beautiful family.  Thank you all for your patience and kindness!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment