Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back in Biz-ness

Well my baby boy is here and is a healthy, sweet little guy!  Other than lack of sleep the adjustment has been smooth.  Sullivan is doing fantastic with him.  I am feeling great and so ready to start shooting again.
My calendar is now open for booking in October.  I currently have the following dates available:
October 2, 3, 9, 10, 16 and 17
More may open up as I can work more on getting help with the baby.  As of now he and hubby will be coming along with me because he likes to eat and I just can't have his milk that far away yet!   So...we are going to make things work.  I have a wonderful hubby.   Some weekdays may open up soon.  I do have about 10 families on my waiting list and I am trying to book in order in which I was contacted but, if you spoke with me about a session you need to contact me with a date soon.  These will fill up fast.
I can not wait to photograph each of you!!!

1 comment: