Monday, July 26, 2010

Grateful

Have you ever met that person, that family that makes you think?  I have been thinking about this family for the last couple of days and trying to figure out just the right word that describes them.  Today it hit me, gratitude. 
I was fortunate enough to get the opportunity to photograph this beautiful little girl!  She was 24 days new and precious!  What a gorgeous family this was and I have never met anyone filled with so much gratitude.  Gratitude for God's blessing...good and bad.  Hearing the stories and getting to know this very special mom made me really think about my own life.  It seemed to come so easy for her, gratitude that is, no matter the hard time she has had.  Through every story she told me, there was always gratitude.  What a blessing to get to meet and talk to someone like this.  An amazing family indeed!  Hoeltz family, you were a blessing to me!  Thank you for not only letting me photograph your family but also for touching my life.  I hope you enjoy your sneek peek! 

No comments:

Post a Comment