Thursday, May 27, 2010

Beautiful Mama, precious big sister

OK, I know this is kind of a tease but, I do not have permission to share these images but I HAD to tell you about it!!!  We went to the beach for a maternity shoot with Mom and big sister who is 2.  The beach was windy and the water rough but the sun was perfect!  Thank goodness for the nice light because after the 2.5 hour drive that should have taken 1 hours I was frustrated!!!  Once I got there, saw the light and the family, all was better!  Mama had a cute little belly and a big, beautiful smile!  Big sister had on the the cutest pink and green polka dotted outfit and the most beautiful eyes you have ever seen!  They were a treat to work with and the images are beautiful!  I can not wait to finish their session so they can see!!!   Congrats on the little man coming into your family and enjoy every minute of your journey!  I hope to photograph the little guy one day!  And because a post is so much more fun with an image...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment