Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Taking a Break

No not yet but...I am planning to take the months of August and September off to welcome my new little guy into this world.  I am due Sept 7th but will be induced a week early so...I am thinking I will be uncomfortable the month of August and healing the month of September.  I hope to jump back in no later than Oct 1 so that I can get started on family pictures for Christmas cards and other stuff I have planned!!!  Yeah!  Anyway, I just wanted to put this out there because I have had a lot of people say they want to book a session and have not yet.  I have lots going on so, if you want a session this summer, we need to get it on the books ASAP!  I hope to take your picture!

2 comments:

  1. Will you be booking Oct shoots now or just wait to see how things go after the delivery? I wanted to do a family shoot at the end of the summer like we did last year in Sept, but I knew that would be impossible with your little man coming. So, I can wait until Oct if that's ok with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I am just waiting for now. I am due Sept 7th and expect to not shoot for about 4 weeks after delivery. But it just depends because they plan to induce a week early. I feel sure I will be good by October but maybe sooner. Touch base with me as it gets closer. OK? I most likely will be too large and uncomfortable to shoot in August too. Maybe... ;) Wow, how time is flying!

    ReplyDelete